Buildings and Contents insurance

We can offer you competitive quotes on your buildings and contents insurance, see below for the differences between the type of cover and why it’s needed.


Buildings cover

This cover is compulsory if you have or are taking out a mortgage, whether you are moving in or letting the property. This covers any rebuild costs in such events as fire, storm of flood damage.


Contents cover

This covers you for all contents in your property. Essentially if your home was tipped upside down, everything that falls out. In the event of a claim you will get the items replaced or the money to replace them.


Contact our experienced staff to understand the right options for you

Contact Us